3 days ago
Ipswich 32K - 35K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH36907_1623287180
Role : COMCAT - Commercial Catering Field Service Engineer
Location : Suffolk
Package: £32,000 - 35,000 (paid door to door) plus overtime, out of hours "on-call allowance", 20 days' holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, a company vehicle, company uniform, PPE, mobile phone, and laptop, company pension Scheme, life insurance (after 12 months) and expense allowance.
Due to continued growth Concept are looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Suffolk.
You must have a proven background within the catering or fish and chip shop industries, working in a challenging ,changing environments providing 24/7 support throughout the UK.
Staying away 1-2 nights per week attending breakdowns and installing new equipment, you will have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service whilst documenting your daily activities.
Working for a highly respectable company you can be assured that you will receive the training and support required to help you succeed in the role.
* Carrying out planned and reactive work on frying ranges working throughout the UK.
* Working to agreed service levels ensuring equipment is maintained at a high level of operational readiness.
* Responsible for maintaining comprehensive van stock levels.
* Ensuring and maintaining excellent customer relations.
* Working safely whilst adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
* You'll need previous experience as working as a Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
* You'll need industry relevant training such as NVQ, City & Guilds, electrical qualifications, welding and COMCAT gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT 4 - however training can be provided).
* You'll need to be focused and confident in your ability.
* You'll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
* You'll need a high level of flexibility within your working hours and area of work.
* You'll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
* An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
* Valid UK drivers licence
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a customer-facing role, where good communication skills and report-writing have been demonstrated. Applicants should have a proficient level of IT skills, in particular with the use of tablet and smart phone apps.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki on 07536 058 659 for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.
About Concept Resourcing
Concept Resourcing are the leading suppliers to the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors, working as an exclusive partner or preferred supplier to a number of successful manufacturers and multi-brand companies across the UK. If this role isn't what you were looking for, get in contact today to see what other roles we have in your area.
3 days ago
Newbury 28K - 34K Permanent